Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Hampshire

A few weeks ago, we went up to New Hampshire where our friend Desmond has a house. It's right on the border of a state park which has great rock climbing, hiking trails and a beautiful lake. The leaves were just turning and it was just fantastic.

This is White Horse Ledge and Echo Lake
Reflection


Foliage


White Horse Ledge

I thought this picture looked better rotated. It looks like a painting!
Painting Perfect

Tony and I decided to go for a swim. It was cold and I got numb but I loved it.
Time for a swim
I can't wait to go back and climb mount washington next year!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Angelica!! Congratulations for jumping in! I admire you and Jim so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely amazing! Such peace and serenity, and the colors are beautiful. I can almost smell the pine air and feel the fresh air. Thank you so much for sharing these!! They are incredible.

    ReplyDelete